About Me

Here is a litle something about CheekyMonkey.

I am a stay-at-home very busy mom with a little 2.5 years old boy. This is my first online shop. My blogger friend had introduced me to bento boxes and I can't help myself collecting all these very cute bento supplies. At this time I buy them simply to collect rather using them. And now I am trying to share my bento collection with other bento creators around the world.

This online shop was merely a hobby of mine collecting Cute Bento Items. I hope it will become a bridge to connect the bento fans with some cute bento supplies which are sometimes hard to come across. Some of these items I bought extra and do not mind selling them off to you or others that might be interested.

Most of these items I purchased through some Japanese stores around town. Items are limited in number and once they are gone, they might not be back in stock again. If you do have any special request, I may try my best to honor it. But with no guarantee.

I think it will be all for now. I may update this page if there is new thing to add on. Thank you for stopping by again and hope to see you back next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



Blogger Templates by Blog Forum